Service Hotline:400 0061 1152
Basic structure of vacuum plasma cleaner
1. RF power supply part: RF source, RF adjustment, power amplification, power adjustment, power output, output protection, plasma electrode, temperature protection.
2. System control part: digital automatic control, I/O control, vacuum A/D detection, pulse width ratio D/A adjustment, parameter memory, clock setting.
3. Vacuum and gas path parts: vacuum system, applied gas, flow regulation, return air and pipeline
● For small plasma cleaners, because the RF power is small, the RF power supply and control are assembled in a single chassis, one is to reduce space occupation, the other is easy to operate and place, and compared with large washing machines, The settings of the detection function and the control function are as concise as possible.
Overall appearance treatment process, rack door paint, durable, scratch-resistant, aluminum alloy automatic door: oxidation treatment, sand blasting, smooth high-grade, stainless steel cavity interior surface treatment,
● Easy to clean, circuit design current overload protection, modular circuit, convenient and quick maintenance, PLC man-machine interface, convenient, concise, precise timing, manual, automatic, vacuum pressure can be operated, tumbler rubber foot cup, automatic balancing machine, damping.
Sanhe Boda vacuum plasma cleaning machine uses energy conversion technology to convert gas into highly active gas plasma with electric energy under a certain vacuum negative pressure. Gas plasma can gently wash the surface of solid sample and cause molecules. The structure is changed to achieve ultra-cleaning of organic pollutants on the surface of the sample. In a very short time, the organic pollutants are completely removed by the external vacuum pump, and the cleaning ability can reach the molecular level. Under certain conditions, the surface characteristics of the sample can also be changed. Since the gas is used as the medium for the cleaning treatment, the re-contamination of the sample can be effectively avoided. Plasma cleaners enhance sample adhesion, compatibility and wetting, as well as disinfect and sterilize samples. Plasma cleaning machines are now widely used in the fields of optics, optoelectronics, electronics, materials science, polymers, biomedicine, microfluidics, etc.
The domestic plasma cleaning machine is based on the disadvantages of expensive plasma cleaning machines in foreign countries and is difficult to promote. It absorbs the advantages of the existing domestic and foreign plasma cleaning machines, and combines the needs of domestic users to develop a new series of plasmas using advanced technology. washing machine. In addition to the advantages of other plasma cleaners, this product has the advantages of stable performance, high cost performance, high cleaning efficiency, easy operation, low cost of use and easy maintenance. The product can adapt to the special requirements of different users. The cleaning chamber is available in heat-resistant glass and stainless steel, and the stainless steel cleaning compartment is available in round and square sizes.
● Ultra-cleaning of organic pollutants (such as paraffin, oil, release agent, protein, etc.) on metal, glass, silicon wafer, ceramic, plastic, and polymer surfaces.
● Change the performance of certain material surfaces.
● Activate the surface of glass, plastic, ceramics and other materials to enhance the adhesion, compatibility and wettability of these materials.
● Remove the oxide layer on the surface of the metal material.
● Disinfect and sterilize the object to be cleaned.
● It has the characteristics of stable performance, high cost performance, easy operation, low cost of use and easy maintenance.
● Ultra-cleaning and modifying the surface of metals, ceramics, glass, silicon wafers, plastics, etc. with various geometric shapes and surface roughness.
● Thoroughly remove organic contaminants from the sample surface.
● Timed processing, fast processing, and high cleaning efficiency.
● It is environmentally friendly, does not use chemical solvents, and has no secondary pollution to samples and the environment.
● Ultra-cleaning under normal temperature conditions, non-destructive treatment of samples.
Vacuum selling point:
● All stainless steel vacuum chamber
● Various non-standard sizes can be customized
● Fully automatic and manual mode switchable
● Touch screen displays working status in real time
● Two-way gas process, continuous power regulation
● Supply of national universities, research institutes, laboratories, factories
Low-temperature plasma surface treatment technology is carried out before many processes, and can achieve twice the result with half the effort. Among them, many processes are applied: bonding pretreatment, printing pretreatment, binding pretreatment, welding pretreatment, and package pretreatment. According to its own characteristics, it is applied to: cleaning dust, residual glue, oxides, carbon deposits, etc., which are invisible to the naked eye, so that the surface of the material is roughened, activated, and hydrophilic.
Cleaning and solderability enhancement of Led brackets, wafers, ICs, etc.; enhanced bonding of electronic components, activation of PCBs and ceramic substrates, etc.
The surface treatment before the adhesive of PET, PP, OPP, UV, carton or jam bottle greatly reduces the cost of glue.
Surface silk printing of metal, glass, rubber, plastic, composite materials, etc., and plasma treatment before printing can greatly improve the adhesion of the ink.
Labeling, jam bottles, metal containers, and cable pre-treatment before cable fiber optics increase their binding.
Lamp bonding, aluminizing, injection molding, pretreatment; brake pads, ignition coils, engine control covers, bumpers, etc. can be cleaned by plasma cleaning technology and
Activate to make it more secure.
Painting of body and parts, coating pretreatment, etc.
The bonding pretreatment of plastic with rubber, metal, glass, etc., can greatly improve the surface activity after plasma cleaning.
Pre-treatment of toys, mobile phone cases, computer cases, stationery cases, etc., can improve the adhesion of ink.
Cell phone, biology, aviation, military, medicine, equipment, electroplating, microelectronics, etc.
Vacuum plasma cleaner:
1. The cleaning object is dried after plasma cleaning and can be sent to the next process without drying. Can improve the processing efficiency of the entire process line;
Second, the plasma cleaning allows the user to stay away from the harmful solvent to the human body, and also avoids the problem of easy cleaning and cleaning of the object in the wet cleaning; Third, avoid the use of ODS harmful solvents such as trichloroethane, so that it will not be produced after cleaning Harmful pollutants, so this cleaning method is an environmentally friendly green cleaning method. This is becoming more and more important when the world is highly concerned about environmental protection;
4. The plasma generated by the high frequency of the radio wave range is different from the direct light such as the laser. The directionality of the plasma is not strong, which allows it to go deep into the micro-holes and recesses of the object to complete the cleaning task, so there is no need to think too much about the shape of the object being cleaned. Moreover, the cleaning effect on these difficult-to-clean parts is similar to or better than that of Freon cleaning;
Fifth, the use of plasma cleaning can greatly improve the cleaning efficiency. The entire cleaning process can be completed in a few minutes, so it has a high yield;
6. Plasma cleaning requires a controlled vacuum of approximately 100 Pa. This cleaning condition is easily achieved. Therefore, the equipment cost of such a device is not high, and the cleaning process does not require the use of a relatively expensive organic solvent, which makes the overall cost lower than the conventional wet cleaning process;
Seventh, the use of plasma cleaning, to avoid the treatment of transportation, storage, discharge and other cleaning measures, so the production site is easy to maintain clean;
Eight, plasma cleaning can be processed regardless of the object, it can handle a variety of materials, whether metal, semiconductor, oxide, or polymer materials (such as polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polytetrafluoroethylene, polyacyl) All polymers such as imines, polyesters, and epoxy resins can be treated using plasma. Therefore, it is especially suitable for materials that are not heat resistant and solvent resistant. Moreover, it is also possible to selectively clean the whole, partial or complex structure of the material;
Nine, while cleaning and decontaminating, it can also improve the surface properties of the material itself. Such as improving the wetting properties of the surface, improving the adhesion of the film, etc., which is very important in many applications.